At Masterpiece, we know that the past few months have been filled with doubt and uncertainty as the country and the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses have had to close for several weeks, and as we look to the future, we hope that many will be able to reopen their doors and serve their customers once again.
All locations in Atlanta and Roswell will operate regular business hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Stores will be closed on Sunday, as before. We’ll be following all state, federal, and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
These guidelines include:
- Professionally sanitized common area surfaces, including handrails, door handles, and countertops
- Any employee who is sick will be required to stay home until cleared by their physician
- Social distancing at all times inside the showroom and warehouse
- Employee frequent handwashing
- Readily available hand sanitizer for customers and employees
- After-hour appointments will be available for at-risk customers or customers who feel uncomfortable visiting showrooms during regular business hours
- Touch-free delivery
- We will closely monitor any changes from the state or federal government, as well as the CDC, and update our procedures as necessary. Above all, we want our customers and employees to feel safe whenever they’re in the store and for everyone to stay healthy as we continue to navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
If you have any questions about our stores or the availability of certain products, please feel free to contact us at any time. We’ll answer your questions to the best of our ability and put your mind at ease as we return to what will hopefully be a normal routine. You can contact us at info@masterpiecelighting.
-Masterpiece Lighting & Home