At Masterpiece, we know that the past few months have been filled with doubt and uncertainty, as the country and the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses have had to close for several weeks, and as we look to the future, we hope that many will be able to reopen their doors and serve their customers once again.
With the state of Georgia reopening businesses, our showrooms will return to normal business hours on Friday, April 24th. Our locations in Atlanta and Roswell will operate Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Stores will be closed on Sunday, as before, but while we’re open, we’ll be following all state, federal, and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
These guidelines include:
- Professionally sanitized common area surfaces including handrails, door handles, and countertops
- Daily employee health check
- Any employee who is sick will be required to stay home until cleared by their physician
- Social distancing at all times inside the showroom and warehouse
- Employee frequent handwashing
- Readily available hand sanitizer for customers and employees
- After-hour appointments will be available for at-risk customers or customers who feel uncomfortable visiting showrooms during normal business hours
- Touch-free delivery
We will closely monitor any changes from the state or federal government, as well as the CDC, and update our procedures as necessary. Above all, we want our customers and employees to feel safe whenever they’re in the store, and for everyone to stay healthy as we continue to navigate the coronavirus pandemic.
If you have any questions about our stores or availability of certain products, please feel free to contact us at any time. We’ll answer your questions to the best of our ability, and put your mind at ease as we return to what will hopefully be a normal routine.
– Dana G. Hunt
Owner, Masterpiece Lighting & Home